Monday, June 25, 2012

Saying Hi! And A New Top in Store

I am sorry for the long hiatus that was totally unplanned. I have a problem with Blogger on my computer (apparently the problem is some setting on my computer and not my Blogger account) that prevents me from writing and publishing in HTML. Since all my pictures so far are stored physically on the computer, I can't use the iPad to blog. However, since my new phone is much faster than the old one that I lost and I can take and store pictures on it, I thought that I would give the blogging from my phone thing a try.

I have a backlog of outfits and new purchases to show you but while I wait that the problem with Blogger finds a resolution or that I retake the best of my OOTD pictures with my phone, I am going to post about a new arrival that I tried in store the other day and snagged a few pics of while I was in the fitting room. It is a new incarnation of the boatneck blouse, like the striped Seine and the wildcat one. 100% rayon and retails for $128 (at least the price didn't go up). The colors are very similar to a cashmere sweater that came out earlier in spring and if I weren't completely striped out at this point I would consider it as I loved that cashmere sweater but not the price tag (not to mention that we have a limited season for summer cashmere here, especially a popover). This is the 00, which is not the size that I usually take in this blouse and felt a bit small (so I would say that it fits like the previous versions):



What do you think of this new print of the boatneck blouse? Have you seen it in store?
Whoa, that was very time-consuming, Blogger'd better work again on my computer or I ll be able to blog very sporadically. Hope to see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this color way of the top. I actually liked this top in the other prints, but thought it was too expensive. The way you have it with big pearls and white jeans - adorable. It isn't in my local store yet...maybe it will be part of the online update this week. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ema, love the top, do not love blogging from the iphone. On the iphone and the ipad, both, I use an app called BlogPress. It makes blogging on the ipad bearable, ipad and Blogger do not work together at least in my experience. Glad to have you back, have been missing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your posts too! That top is lovely, I have it in the wildcat print. Hope you're able to fix your computer issues soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...i love this blouse. I can't find it online. Is it only in stores now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. JulieStyles, I tried this on Saturday at the Collection store and they usually receive stuff a few days before the other stores, so it should come to your store (or online) soon.
    I have been wearing that necklace non-stop, you will see it in my OOTD posts (if I ever ger to post them!)

    wff, thanks for advice. I will wait and see a little bit more, still hoping that Blogger Help finds a solution.

    pdxsunny, thank you, much appreciated!

    kristen, it isn't online yet, my store had just received it. I love the colors but I am all set for a while in the long-sleeve blouses departement ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ema I love this top, thank you for the review! I cannot blog from my iphone, I don't understand why they don't have better app.

    ReplyDelete